An obvious advantage of using temps is their flexibility. You can bring them in with little lead time, then stop using them right away as your need for extra workers subsides. Here are some other positives:
- Relieves your existing staff from being over-burdened and burned out.
- Temps can be brought in to do specialized work or fill in the existing gaps.
- Enables you to meet project deadlines and handle extraordinary business demands, thereby increasing your bottom line.
- Since the staffing agency is the actual employer, you don’t necessarily have to increase headcount in order to employ more workers on occasion.
- If you are impressed with the temp’s performance, there may be an opportunity to hire them on a permanent basis (this is an arrangement you would have to negotiate with the agency that represents them).
- If you have plans to hire a permanent staff member, you may look into bringing them on temp basis to test their work, performance and skills.
At Innvo Staffing, we need a detailed Job Description along with any expectations you have from the temporary employee. The result is better productivity.
We ease your temp into their role, ensure that you assign someone who’ll be responsible for the temp’s experience at your workplace. Have your assigned employee show the temp around, familiarize them with their equipment, and explain procedures. This employee should also outline specific expectations and be available to answer questions.
We have a significant pool of candidate database for the below positions:
- General labor, skilled workers
- Machine Operators
- Production Workers
- Drivers (Small Vehicle to Large Trucks)
- Food handlers
- Skilled trade